Hittail: Works Best with Mozilla Firefox

I know that Hittail has been reviewed several times by the Blogging Community and I won’t be surprised to know that you are already using it. I’ve been using Hittail before on my other blogs but since I don’t get as much word suggestions, I’ve started to look for alternatives. After doing my research, I’ve found out a service offered by 103bees.com that functions in the same manner that Hittail does. I’ve written an article about increasing your blog traffic using 103bees.com, go ahead and check it out.For those of you who are not familiar with Hittail, allow me. Hittail is a service that “reveals in real-time the least utilized, most promising search terms hidden in the long tail of a Website’s natural search results.” In simple words, Hittail gives you suggestions on words that you should use on your posts or articles to get your blog better ranked in organic search. Organic search pertains to inquiries done by individuals using search engines such as Google, Ask and Allthewebs.

When I’ve created Blogging Mix, I’ve decided to give Hittail another chance. I’ve installed the script in my template and waited for 2 days before I checked my Hittail account. Just like what happened before with my other blogs, I didn’t find any word suggestions. It was through an accident that I was able to find out what went wrong to my Hittail account. I was able install the script that Hittail wants me to include in my template so that wasn’t really the problem. Not until I was able to download Mozilla Firefox from StumbleUpon and use it as my web browser that I was able to detect the problem. I found out that when you open your Hittail account using Internet Explorer as your web browser, you won’t see your search hits, keywords and suggestions. Here are the screenshots of my Hittail account using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Both screenshots were taken at the same time.

Apparently, if you are using Hittail and your web browser is Internet Explorer, you’re missing a lot. Download Mozilla Firefox for free at StumbleUpon.com in order to have access to the important features of Hittail.

So far, my traffic from Organic Search has improved since I have started to use the words that were suggested by Hittail. I personally endorse Hittail’s free service. If it worked for me, I’m sure it will work for you.

Check out “What is Hittail?” to learn more about this great service and continue reading on “How do I start Hittailing?” to get an idea of the ‘hows’ of Hittail. Meanwhile, if you have anything to add to this article, don’t forget to drop it in the comment.

From http://bloggingmix.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...